MASTERCLASS｜Prof. MARÍA LANGARITA - Co-founder of Langarita-Navarro
This Friday FCU EuroLAB has invited Prof. MARÍA LANGARITA, co-founder of Langarita-Navarro, as lecturer for Masterclass. It would be our pleasure to have Prof. María Langarita with us!
Prof. María Langarita is Assistant Professor at ETSAM-UPM, the co-founder of Langarita-Navarro architecture studio since 2005, and a member of scientific advice team of ARQUITECTURA COAM Magazine (Madrid Architects' Association).
She was selected to be Juror for the EU Mies Award19; her work has received several received several international and national awards and had been been chosen for several exhibitions internationally, i.e., Venice Architecture Biennial, the Royal Institute of British Architects etc.
< design by Inés Martin-Roldán >
Prof. María Langarita (1979) has a degree in architecture from the Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de la Universidad de Navarra (ETSAUN) and is an associate professor at Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid (ETSAM).
She is a partner of the Madrid-based architecture firm Langarita Navarro since 2005, where she designs and manages teams that, driven by innovation and imagination, help to unite desire and knowledge, resources and technique, expectations and experience.
Her work has received several international and national awards such as:
- Special Mention for emerging architects of the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture - Mies van der Rohe for the Red Bull Academy of Music, 2013
- ar + d Prize for Emerging Architecture, 2012
- The prize of the Spanish Architecture and Urbanism Biennial, 2013
- COAM Award, 2013)
- "New Values" AD Heineken Award (2013)
- FAD Architecture Award (2012)
Her work had been chosen for several exhibitions internationally, including:
- Venice Architecture Biennial, 2014 and 2008
- Ibero-American Architecture and Urbanism Biennial, 2014
- Architecture and Urbanism Biennial of Spain, 2013 and 2011
- Architekturzentrum in Vienna, 2014
- the Royal Institute of British Architects, 2013.
- the permanent collection of the Pompidou Center of Arts
In 2011 they were invited to participate in the International Young Architects Program organized by the MoMA PS1 in New York and the Fondazione MAXXI in Rome and she was selected to be Juror for the EU Mies Award19. Her work has been presented in several publications and as the only subject of a 2G magazine issue.
For more information about Prof. María Langarita’s projects, recognitions and awards, please visit Langarita-Navarro: https://langarita-navarro.com/Cultural
EuroLAB 大師講堂｜5月29日 馬德里時間 上午10:00
我們很榮幸邀請到 Langarita-Navarro 的共同創辦人、2019年密斯獎(EUMiesAward 19)的評審、馬德里建築協會COAM雜誌團隊－Prof. MARÍA LANGARITA，建築專案曾獲「密斯·凡·德羅歐洲當代建築獎」Special Mention (2013) 和多項國內外建築獎項，以及多次獲邀展覽。
Prof. María Langarita 現為馬德里理工大學建築學院的助理教授，和歐洲及美國的建築學校與協會交流頻繁，曾受邀到哈佛大學設計研究院演講(Harvard GSD)、受邀參加紐約MoMA的MoMA PS1與意大利羅馬的二十一世纪藝術國家博物館 (MAXXI) 合作的國際版青年建築師計畫。
Prof. Langarita 在2005年和合夥人共同創辦 Langarita-Navarro，建築設計風格新穎脫俗、極富新意，國內外獲獎無數。更多 Prof. María Langarita 的建築專案、獲獎及獲邀展覽紀錄，請詳見上方英文介紹，我們期待學生們和老師熱烈互動，汲取老師多年來累積的建築設計與實務經驗！